We take pride in our high level of customer satisfaction
and our service reputation. This Policy pertains to web purchases only.
Please note: Sue Rice Swimwear will not accept items returned which were purchased in our Sydney store unless due to a fault in manufacture. Even though our store has now closed, these items are still subject to the Store Returns Policy as follows: Swimwear purchased in the Sydney store is treated as intimate apparel under strict changeroom conditions. ie underwear must be worn. Once the item(s) leave the store, these conditions are breached and it is understood that the item(s) cannot be returned for a mere change of mind or wrong decision.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any part of your purchase from the website, contact us via email or phone and we will issue you with an AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.
This number will help us keep track of your item, follow up feedback, and help you be more informed about your exchange decisions. No return will now be accepted without the issued AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
. Once you are issued with this AUTHORIZATION NUMBER, simply return the items by mail, in new condition with tags attached and gusset sticker intact
and we will be happy to exchange, issue a refund, or keep a credit balance for you subject to these and the following conditions:
- To help us keep track of returned items, exchanges and refunds will only be processed with an official AUTHORIZATION NUMBER issued by phone or email from Sue Rice Swimwear head office. If you are unhappy with your purchase, don`t delay. This number should be established within a reasonable time (1.5 weeks from purchase – International; 3 business days from purchase – Australia). Once the number is issued, the items should be returned immediately, in new condition with gusset protector & swing tags intact. We should receive the return within 7 business days from purchase for orders made within Australia and 4 weeks from purchase for orders made internationally. Items sent back outside these parameters or without the relevant AUTHORIZATION NUMBER are not guaranteed to be processed and could result in lengthy delays.
- Sue Rice Swimwear will not accept items returned in worn, soiled or damaged condition. Items in this condition will be shipped back to the purchaser at their expense.
- Duty and Tax laws outside Australia are beyond the control and responsibility of Sue Rice Swimwear, therefore any duty or tax charges in your country are in addition and separate to the shipping charges with your order. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay these charges. Please ask your local customs/import/mail departments for rates before you place an order to avoid any surprises. Any charges incurred are not refundable by Sue Rice Swimwear. Any additional costs, freight or otherwise, incurred by Sue Rice Swimwear due to a dispute or refusal by the purchaser to meet International Customs costs and requirements resulting in a return to Sue Rice Swimwear will be charged those costs back to the nominated credit card of the purchaser.
- No compensation will be entered into regarding delays in delivery due to foreign customs laws. This is outside the control of Sue Rice and is the responsibility of the purchaser to be aware of their own countries import laws and practices prior to ordering.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- We do refund, exchange or repair items with a fault in manufacture in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- We recognize it is sometimes difficult to choose correctly the first time and you might wish to try another style now that you are more educated about our styles. As an incentive, Sue Rice agrees to pay the freight back to you for exchanges - Express Post within Australia and Airmail to destinations outside Australia.
- In an effort to keep swimsuits affordable for everyone, return freight back to Sue Rice Swimwear is always the
responsibility of the purchaser. Therefore Sue Rice Swimwear reserves
the right to deduct any freight costs charged back to Sue Rice Swimwear, from any entitled refund.
- Similarly, the purchaser allows Sue Rice Swimwear to charge the
purchaser via their nominated credit card for variations on orders and
exchanged swimsuits sent to the purchaser after the initial order. Sue Rice will always inform the purchaser of any charges by an attached adjustment note accompanying an email. Paypal charges are initiated via a Paypal invoice.
- Once Sue Rice are satisfied the item(s) meet our return criteria (as mentioned in the GENERAL CONDITIONS above), any entitled refund or exchange balance will be immediately issued back to the credit card or PayPal account used at the time of purchase. To make it possible to issue a refund, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to inform Sue Rice Swimwear of any changes to the validity of that credit card or PayPal account. Sue Rice Swimwear will only issue refunds to valid credit cards and PayPal accounts. A receipt will be forwarded to the purchaser via email once the refund goes through.
- Refunds exclude shipping costs.
- To send back the item(s), please ensure that you include your address, email,
phone number, AUTHORIZATION NUMBER and any exchange requirements/reasons for return.
Please contact us for an Authorization number by phone or email …Phone: 61 (0)409 661 912
Send Returns and Exchanges with Authorization number to …
Sue Rice Swimwear Australia,
PO Box 1110,
Thank you for shopping with Sue Rice.